Friday, September 25, 2009

Brazilian Wax

Alas, my assignment was done on time and the weekend is upon us.
To top it off, I'm getting waxed today! Whohoo! Looooove getting waxed.
It has been over 8 weeks since the last time I got waxed. I haven't gone that long without waxing for a long time now. Daddy was having some fun with this matter last night and called it my "1L Bush."
Perhaps I should define certain things before going any further.

1L = First year Law School Student
Daddy = is what I call my Girlfriend in vanilla terms.
Vanilla = Not pertaining to, or belonging to the lifestyle.
Lifestyle = BDSM

Back to my original subject, oh Brazilian waxing why do I love thee?

Because I feel much more exposed and vulnerable; because I love feeling the fabric of my panties or jammies against my bare pussy; because I feel more like a lg; because Daddy can better inspect me...

No comments:

Post a Comment